Unified Patents is looking for a Full Stack Developer – IPWatchdog.com
Unified is a private subscription company disrupting the patent market. The team is looking for a full-stack web developer capable of developing client and server software, preferably in the Bay Area. This is a permanent full-time position in San Jose, CA with the ability to work remotely.
Work on both back-end infrastructure and front-end web UIs of various projects. Design, implement and maintain scalable APIs. Build and maintain data pipelines and schedulers to deliver accurate and up-to-date data to clients. Translate designers’ mockups and wireframes into effective front-end code. Discover and optimize performance bottlenecks on existing infrastructure hosted on cloud services.
Required qualities :
The position requires:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL relational databases.
- Knowledge of RESTful API design and development.
- Knowledge of cloud services, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Familiar with Git, Docker and continuous integrations and deployments.
Preference for Bay Area candidates, even though we are working remotely. The candidate must be autonomous and have a certain sense of the product.
- Very competitive salaries.
- Significant bonus.
- Work from home or in the office according to your preferences.
- Flexible hours.
- Significant vacation time.
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online and attach a link to their GitHub profile.
Please mention that you found the position on the Job Board IPWatchdog JobOrtunities™.
About Unified Patents:
Unified is an international organization of more than 200 members that seeks to improve patent quality and deter unsubstantiated or invalid patent claims in defined technology sectors (areas) through its activities. Its actions are largely focused in areas with substantial claims by Standards Essential Patent (SEP) holders and/or Non-Practicing Entities (NPEs). These actions may include analysis, prior art, invalidity contests, patentability analysis, patent administrative examination (PTAB), amicus briefs, economic investigations and studies of essentiality. Unified works independently of its members to achieve its deterrence objectives. Smaller members sign up for free while larger ones pay a modest annual fee.