- Develop and deliver high quality tested software.
- Work with the team to develop accurate estimates for future work.
- Ensure Kanban boards are kept up to date to reflect the current state of work.
- Design software and present it to team members for review.
- Perform code reviews on submitted pull requests.
- Troubleshoot production environments.
- Participate in training and other activities to improve and share the knowledge and skills of colleagues.
- More than 5 years of experience in software engineering with strong skills in the following languages:
- PostgreSQL, SQL
- HTML, CSS
- Experience working with automated deployment pipelines using Bitbucket & Jenkins.
- Experience working with Jira, advantageous.
- You have a passion for excellence and you keep abreast of emerging technologies.
- Work efficiently with great autonomy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and enjoy working in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- English proficiency.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. AloneSouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position