Senior Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)
Our client is looking for a senior software developer.
You will be part of a culture of constant feedback and improvement. If you like the idea of ââcontinued growth as a developer (soft skills included), you’ll be right at home.
You are the owner of the features you implement and the bugs you fix, and you will be responsible for attracting people at different stages of the development process, working with a business analyst on improving the interface design user to contribution to training materials created for end users.
- Ruby on Rails (we mainly work on the back-end)
- PostgreSQL (mainly via ActiveRecord, but raw SQL queries are sometimes useful)
- Others: Sorbet, Jenkins, AWS, S3, Sentry, [URL Removed] where it makes sense
Due to our comprehensive pipeline, we are ideally looking to hire developers who have at least five (5) years of experience developing software in Ruby, or very experienced polyglots who know at least Ruby.
The work will include:
- Make direct integrations with other systems (including governments and hopefully banks in the future).
- Extend our API for other systems to integrate with us.
- Technical design and implementation of new features.
- Performance optimization.
- Crush the bugs.
- Improved security.
- EXPERIENCED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Rubies on rails
Desired work experience: