- Quickly experiment with several solutions.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI designs.
- Implement reusable HTML and JS logic.
- Make sure all code is readable, extensible, and scalable.
- Ensure style sheets are maintained and adapted if necessary.
- Make sure that the entire implementation can be transferred to other developers, mid-development, with minimal transfer.
- Polish front-end behavior to ensure excellent user experience.
- Make sure that the invisible little details of a client-side application are of exceptional quality.
- Ensure that all processes have been studied / taken into account in obtaining user requirements specifications.
- Propose and review the design of the system and evaluate the alternatives.
- Review and present the proposed system solution to the IT Project Manager / Manager and User Management or System Owner.
- Develop system solutions that meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Maintenance requests: review and present the proposed system solution to the user’s organization.
Make sure that the following development lifecycle steps are performed:
- Preparation of system / technical documentation (in accordance with ISO standards).
- Drafting of the user and operating manual and user training.
- System testing / parallel runs, system implementation and system / quality assurance audits.
- Formal IT qualification (diploma / diploma) or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and interpret business needs and requirements.
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases, these will be foreign customers and language barriers may exist.
Technical skills required:
- AngularJS and Angular 5+
- CSS (SCSS)
- AJAX & REST
- POSTGRES or SQL
- Mobile / Java development experience
- Development of stand-alone components (POLYMER, etc.)
- Micro-services development – AWS, OpenShift or Azure
- Kubernetes, Docker, Linux
Find out more / Apply for this position