Radio programming legend Guy Zapoleon will present a free webinar on Thursday, hosted by Benztown and P1 Media Group
Benzville and Media group P1 will host a free webinar for radio professionals around the world, titled “How to Create a Winning Playlist in a Streaming and Social World, Part Two.”
The webinar will be moderated by Andreas SannemannCEO, Benztown, and Ken BensonPartner, P1 Media Group.
The special guest is back for part two of this popular webinar Guy Zapoleonradio programming legend, music historian and owner/president, Zapoleon Council.
It’s the 22n/a in the webinar series of top radio experts from around the world, and the 30-minute webinar will cover topics such as:
- With stations having more data than ever to analyze, including streaming insights, Shazam numbers, Tik Tok breakouts, and tools like Zapoleon’s Hit Predictor, how do programmers prioritize all that data and use it- they to create their weekly playlist?
- Is the musical appeal still important?
- How radio, especially Top 40 radio, should deal with old songs that have come back into fashion and are new to many listeners, like Kate Bush’s “Running Up That Hill” and Fleetwood Mac’s “Dreams.”
- Is a human-curated playlist a competitive advantage for radio over streamer algorithms?
- Why listening to new music and “using your ears” to choose hits is more important than ever.
WHEN: Thursday, June 23, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PST/1:00 p.m. EST/7:00 p.m. CET.