Mid-Level Full Stack.NET Developer – IT-Online
Our client who develops market-leading custom solutions for all major private and public higher education providers is looking for a [URL Removed] Developer to join their team as soon as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new features based on the request of the company or their client.
- Regular engagement with CTO and business owner bouncing back with new ideas, progress regarding the development process.
- Implement, test and fix bugs.
- Participate as a team member in larger sections or work independently on sections with the help of senior colleagues.
- Work closely and discuss/iron out complex product requirements with other members of the development team and translate them into implemented code.
- Keep up to date and participate in the implementation of the latest technological developments.
- Mentor less experienced software developers.
Desired experience and qualifications
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Full [URL Removed] Development
- Ability to understand customer requirements, digest them and begin front-end and back-end implementation with a proven track record of moving from idea/concept to implementation.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a logical approach and methodology.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and agile methodologies.
- Solid experience in object-oriented development techniques.
- Excellent software development skills
- Must enjoy creating sites that look great
- Must know how to count
- Must be willing to learn and develop new skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Proactive, and have strong motivation and initiative
- Must pay excellent attention to detail
- Must be a team player but can also work independently
- .NET MVC
- HTML and CSS
- Positive, motivated person
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Critical thinking and open to new challenges
- Interested in growing and developing strengths within an IT team
- Love creating something and seeing it in action
- Market pay
- Annual increases above the norm
- Based in Pretoria
- Super informal dress code – shorts and t-shirt
- Known start-up dates (twice a year), ideal for holiday planning
- Autonomous work environment
- Ability to present the latest and greatest technologies
- Excellent overall learning environment – Practice from specification discussion to implementation with relayed feedback from staff and customers on how each feature/enhancement has helped
Find out more/Apply to this position