Junior Full Stack Java Developer 1748 at Mediro ICT
A 12 month contract exists for a Junior Java Developer to start in 2022, the position will be based in Pretoria, CV at [Email Address Removed] Functions:
- Development and maintenance on platform / application (front end / back end)
- Contribute to the development of system solutions that meet quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system / technical documentation (in accordance with ISO standards)
- User training
- Participate in all Scrum ceremonies
- Contribute to the refinement of user stories (user stories at the start of a development sprint may not be fully specified)
- Liaise with team members as needed.
- Proactive sharing of knowledge with members of the same team or other teams
- Clarify the open points and possibly make proposals
- Operation and maintenance tasks during and after office hours
- Perform daily system transfer and start-up tasks to ensure operational readiness of systems.
- Action and resolution of IM tickets (Incident management).
- Action and resolution of CIM (Critical Incident Management) tickets as needed.
- Raise and direct PM tickets (problem management) tasks as identified.
- Activate and coordinate CM (change management) tasks and tickets as needed.
- Advantageous JAVA development experience
- Carrying out a business development project as part of the end of studies or previous professional experience
Required Skills :
- Experience in Java / JEE or any other development technology
- Basic experience in front-end development technologies
- Apache Kafka
- Angular 2
- Experience in RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Databases / SQL (PostgreSQL advantageous)
- NoSQL (Elasticsearch advantageous)
- Unit testing tools (Junit / Mockito / etc)
- ORM tools (Hibernate advantageous)
- Spring frame and spring boot
- Experience with Java application servers (Glassfish)
- Docker / Kubernetes (AWS / OpenShift advantageous)
- Code version management (Git)
- Working knowledge of cloud architecture
- Agile development methodologies
- Confluence / Jira
- TypescriptHTML5 + CSS3
- Understanding of the integration between different technologies
Find out more / Apply for this position