- Adapts structured coding styles to facilitate code review, testing and maintenance
- Integrate the functionality and / or component developed into a fully functional system
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan is in place and adheres to high quality code at all times
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating the current live system
- Check user feedback to make the system more stable and facilitate continuous improvement
- Use trends and metrics to develop, optimize, and implement solutions that address key business challenges and drive business goals.
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices to optimize service delivery, ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
Experience and requirements
- Computer Science Degree / BSc or other related degree
- Previous experience working in a financial / investment industry.
- Spring & Spring-Boot experience
- Front-end and back-end implementation
- AngularJS and Angular.io
- Node js, Express & Swagger / OpenAPI Specification
- MEAN stack (mongo, expressjs, angular, nodejs)
- Document-based NoSQL database (MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB etc …)
- Relational and SQL databases (PostgreSQL, DB2, Oracle, etc …)
- Linux distribution (Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, etc …)
- JMS and messaging technologies
- XML and related technologies
- web services
- JUnit / Mockito unit tests
- Security principles
- Test automation
- DevOps experience
- Ability to read UML and participate in design sessions
Please note that if you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, your application will be considered unsuccessful. Please note that most of our positions are remote, but applicants must reside within the traveling distance as the circumstances of the opportunity may change.
Find out more / Apply for this position