- Developers with little or no security experience inadvertently insert faulty or fragmented code into a web application or website.
- Hackers manipulate the source code of existing web applications by injecting malicious scripts directly into the website.
Recent WordPress Attacks
Automation and synthetic users can help prevent attacks
- Understand client-side and server-side threats
- Explore the customer side and supply chain connection
- Understand the impacts of attacks
- Learn how to prevent attacks