Developer – Ruby on Rails (Senior) (Remote) at Parvana Recruitment
This is a remote position.
- Working with big models, CRUD, resource-based routing, HTTP2, websockets, Sidekiq for task processing, and PostgreSQL 14, where all their data is stored.
- Work with multiple white label clients. Our client uses Bootstrap 5.1 which provides the foundation for their UI and theming framework.
- Using the test coverage and Linters our client has invested in, which keeps our client’s style of code easily readable and consistent.
- Troubleshoot domain issues as needed.
- Our client runs their tests on Github actions, which are reliable and without intermittent issues.
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be ideal
- More than 5 years of experience with Ruby on Rails.
- At least half a day of overlap with UTC +2.
- Excellent understanding of structured and semantic HTML markup and CSS.
- Client-oriented approach when it comes to understanding problems and implementing solutions.
- This is a fully remote position. Our client uses GitHub, email, Slack and Zoom to communicate and manage their workspace.
- Our client tries to keep meetings to a minimum and focus on brainstorming in small teams or helping each other on specific tasks.
PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this specification is not what you are looking for, please feel free to send your CV as we likely have other opportunities that may be of interest to you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of the opportunities we offer, visit our website – [URL Removed]
- Rubies on rails