- Being part of a young, energetic and dynamic development team.
- Responsible for handling critical customer support issues, such as bugs, general customer queries as well as requests for changes to existing installations.
- Support customer queries, ensure they are addressed within the timelines defined by the company’s service level agreements and provide end-to-end incident management.
- Work on improvements to customer implementations based on BAU (Business as Usual) work associated with customer requirements.
- Work with international clients, while learning the wide range of cutting-edge technologies, such as React and NodeJS, required to support our products and custom client implementations.
Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (Less or Sass desirable).
- Experience with Angular, React or similar frameworks.
- Experience with OR a strong desire to learn and work with NodeJS and React.
- Web services (SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML).
- Understanding SQL is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify, research, diagnose and resolve customer issues.
- Maintain ownership of issues and track them until they are properly resolved.
- Ability to solve problems that are sometimes unstructured and require conceptual thinking.
Find out more/Apply to this position