Angular Team Leader – IT-Online
As Angular Web Developer Team Leader, you will be responsible for a team that builds a high level coding foundation using Angular best practices, as well as development with the team.
Experience and knowledge required
- Computer science degree or related degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English – oral and written
- Exceptional Angular Executive and Platform experience and focus are required for this front-end focused role.
- Previous experience as a team leader
- You will be responsible for the end result presented by the web developers, therefore high quality development principles required while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentoring, and collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test and maintain web business applications.
- You have experience implementing a simplified user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web application.
- Production and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Project management skills are also required.
- Accuracy and extensive experience in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Ability to adapt to various technologies and to research new concepts.
You have the following attributes:
- Strong leadership skills
- Positive attitude
- A problem solver
- frontend development
- Web development
- a problem solver
Desired work experience:
Desired qualification level:
About the employer:
Revolutionary, fast-paced environment with excellent career progression.
Benefits for employer and employment:
- Medical aid
- contingency fund
- remote work for the moment